Terms and Conditions
By booking a treatment with Harewood Holistics you confirm that you have read and understood our Health and Safety Declaration / Waiver and agree to the following:
• If I have any injuries or health issues, I will inform the therapist during our initial consultation and at the beginning of follow up appointments if there have been any changes.
• I acknowledge that if I feel any pain or discomfort during the session I will immediately inform my therapist so the pressure can be adjusted.
• I understand that massage therapy or any other treatment should not be construed as a substitute for medical examination, diagnosis or treatment and that I should seek assessment from a qualified medical practitioner.
• I confirm that I have answered my medical history correctly with the view that some treatments are not appropriate for certain medical conditions.
• I understand there is a no refund policy if I fail to attend my appointment. Please allow 48 hours for cancellation or rescheduling. We can reschedule your appointment if we have more than 48 hours notice otherwise you will not be refunded. You understand that you need to book your appointment with more than 48 hours notice to avoid disappointment.
• Certain treatments may be unsuitable for you if you have certain medical, health or fitness problem or condition. Please ensure you check with your doctor or therapist beforehand if in doubt or have any questions.
• I will inform the therapist if I'm pregnant class and accept that I should do this in advance as some treatments are not appropriate during pregnancy, especially during the first 12 weeks.
• I understand that I may experience some tenderness, exacerbation of underlying musculoskeletal conditions or slight bruising after my deep tissue massage. I accept this is a usual part of treatment and I do not hold my therapist liable. I agree to inform the practitioner if the treatment requires adjustment for my comfort.
• General Data Protection Regulations (2018) require us to ask your permission to retain personal information about yourself. This information is confidential and stored securely and which will be only shared with your therapist prior to your appointment.
• You agree to inform us of any allergies you may have prior to your first appointment.