top of page
Looking for a venue for a workshop, retreat, or teacher training?
We can create the perfect package for your guests. We are currently taking bookings from July onwards so please leave plenty of time to book and plan your event with us.
Full day rental £300
Half day rental £150
* We no longer offer hourly rental
Full unit rental includes the Arch Barn Studio, the changing area, community and refreshment space, shower and bathrooms. We also have access to kitchen space, free parking and miles of walks around Harewood Estate. We can comfortably fit 20 mats into our studio space.
- Public Liability Insurance
- Equipment use (mats, bolsters, blocks, bricks, straps and blankets).
- Range of herbal teas for you guests
Treatments can be provided to your guests from our expert therapists.
Extra help on the day can be arranged at an additional cost of £15 per hour.
Dressing the space at an additional cost depending on your needs, we will quote separately for this.
Food options are available on site. Harewood Food and Drink Project have the delicious Muddy Boots café in Harewood village. This is a short walk through the deer park, with spectacular views over Wharfedale. They offer a range of seasonal hot and cold dishes, including take away. There are also options for late night dining in Muddy Boots and guests can enjoy afternoon tea or lunch in the Courtyard Restaurant.
Accommodation can also be booked through Harewood Holidays, who have a range of Grade II listed cottages located in the heart of Harewood Estate and just a short walk away from the studio.
T'c & C's and things to consider before hiring our space
- We require a 50% deposit no later than 2 weeks after your date is confirmed, otherwise we will open the date back up for booking. Your booking is not guaranteed until we receive the deposit amount.
- The full amount is required no later than 2 months prior to your event.
- If you are unable to sell the tickets to your event, we will be unable to offer you a refund as the date has been held and we are unable to re-book the space in this time.
- We are not responsible for marketing or promoting your tickets. Prior to hiring the space it is recommended that you have an established group to market your event to and feel confident you will sell those tickets.
bottom of page