Time & Location
13 May 2022, 19:00 – 20:30
Arch Barn, Unit 7B, Harewood Yard Harewood House Estate, Yorkshire LS17 9LF, UK
About the event
Life can seem to encourage us to spend so much time and attention in our minds, and onto our outer world. These regular Unity Circles invite you back into balance between masculine and feminine.
In a circle together as men and women, honouring and bearing witness to one another as equally vital, powerful and special. Each month will be unique with a theme, and anchor for us to connect with.
You can expect the following components within each circle:
- Cacao ceremony and guided journalling
- Yoga inspired movement
- Oracle card message
- Grounding meditation and relaxation
Who is This For?
This is a welcoming space for all! These will be especially empowering for:
- those looking for a space to bear witness to the beauty of both masculine and feminine
- inner harmony between your personal inner masculine and feminine
- those looking for conscious community
- anyone looking to improve their connection to emotion and self expression
- anyone interested in living in alignment with our natural world
Please Note: Kate will be providing ceremonial cacao, this is cacao in her pure form! Please make sure you email email@example.com at least 2 days before the event if you are unable to consume oat milk. Cacao is a natural heart opener, and will facilitate our experience of coming together. If for any reason you do not wish to drink any, then of course you do not have to.
- Ticket type
Unity Full Moon CirclePrice£30.00