Fri, 17 Mar|
Gong Bath Immersive Experience with Blossom Relaxation
Enjoy a gong bath to provide a deep sense of relaxation and a sense of peace and tranquillity within the mind and body.
Time & Location
17 Mar, 19:30 – 21:00
Arch Barn, Harewood Holistics
About the event
Blossom Relaxation invites you to come along to a Gong sound bath at the beautiful location of Harewood Holistics.
Gongs are a sacred and powerful ancient instrument with the power to provide a deep sense of relaxation and a sense of peace and tranquillity within the mind and body. Allow yourself time to switch off and relax and be surrounded and bathed by the sound and vibrations of the gongs.
As much as I would love to make this event open to everyone, as a Gong Practitioner, I follow certain guidelines to ensure your safety and comfort. Therefore, I am unable to provide a gong bath to:
- anyone who is pregnant in their first trimester, you are welcome to join us from your second trimester. Please bring your own pillows or cushions for comfort when needed
- anyone with a pacemaker
- anyone with severe epilepsy
- anyone with severe osteoporosis
- anyone who has had any recent hip/joint operations
- anyone who has had a broken bone within the last 6 weeks
For the gong sound bath you will be lying down for just over an hour so please bring anything you need to keep yourself cosy and comfortable throughout (e.g. blankets, pillows, eye mask etc..) We can also provide blankets, mats and bolsters if you would like to use our equipment.
Gong Bath£20.00Sold Out
This event is sold out