Sat, 25 Feb|
Consciousness Connection a Meditation and Yoga Retreat
Discover a fresh lease of life and a true balance of mind, body and spirit. Retreat from the noise and distraction of your daily life with a morning of meditation, Restorative and Hatha yoga.
Time & Location
25 Feb, 09:00 – 13:00
Arch Barn, Harewood Holistics
About the event
Join Asana Active (Sabbi Martin) and Harewood Holistic’s for a half day collaborative immersion at the Arch Barn.
Sabbi Martin is a senior yoga teacher with decades of practice, international training/teaching and experience will help you discover a new, transformative way to see life as you balance your mind, body, and spirit enabling you to achieve tools for lifelong health and wellness.
We all deal with struggles it is part of life that cannot always be avoided.
We all want to be happy and have a full life, however sometimes we cannot attain that for whatever reason?
During the four hours we spend spend together we will experience and learn to strengthen the connection between the mind, body, and spirit enabling an awareness to use tools taught during the immersion.
The day will entail the following;
- A depth of knowledge to understand why we should meditate and its physiological benefit’s.
- This will be followed by concise instruction to guide you into an experience of meditation.
- Sabbi will then guide you into a slow pace of movement to release tension stored in the body unconsciously.
- This will be followed by a flow sequence of vinyasa.
- We will move the body to create energy physiologically and spiritually wiring the body, mind and spirit into a place of balance.
The structure of the day is as follows;
- 9am - Arrival with delicious tea and snacks provided
- 9:30 am - Meditation
- 10.15 am -11.15 am Restorative yoga
- 11.15 am- 12.30 pm Hatha practice
- 12.30 pm -1 pm Reflection, Q&A