FRIDAY - MONDAY
January 19th - 22nd 2024
Intuition & Self Empowerment
This immersive mid winter retreat will take you to the heart of the matter. Allowing us to fine tune our wants and desires. Using the body as anchor point for our awareness and a connection point to the collective consciousness, our guides and our higher selves we will explore our minds and bodies with a new appreciation and acceptance.
Using candlelit Yoga Nidra to heighten our interoception (the sense of knowing what is going on inside our body) we can begin to listen to what our body is trying to tell us. Poor interoception is linked to higher stress and disconnected eating behaviours, on both a biological and physiological level, as we lose track of our innate internal harmonies.
The inbuilt underfloor heating will keep us snug as bugs allowing us to truly lose our minds in our bodies throughout out our Nidra, Yin and Vinyasa practices.
In amongst the Yoga we have 2 workshops planned with the highly experienced Georgina Wright.
Georgina Wright is a certified intuitive eating counsellor and registered physiotherapist, based in North Yorkshire, who helps women to end the diet-binge cycle, make peace with food and their body, transform their health without deprivation, and reclaim their life with trust, freedom, and true purpose.
‘I successfully transformed every aspect of my health through the evidence-based self-care
framework of intuitive eating after more than a decade of not trusting my body and repeating the same cycle of failing diets, emotional eating, binge eating, and constantly obsessing about my weight while gaining and losing the same 40 pounds over and over with endless guilt, shame and frustration, and it’s been such a relief to find the answers I have always longed for to improve my health but couldn't find, until now!’
I am passionate about teaching you to become the expert of your own body through the 10
principles of Intuitive eating framework, where you will learn more about why diets don’t work, and are actually holding you back from the health you deserve, and how to reconnect to your body’s inbuilt wisdom to nourish your body with trust instead of control, and to be able to enjoy all foods with peace, freedom and variety to honour all aspects of your physical, mental and emotional health, creating results which are both long-lasting and sustainable.
Introduction to 10 principles of Intuitive Eating self-care framework
How to become the expert of your own body and nourish it with pleasure, satisfaction, and balance to optimise physical, mental, and spiritual health
Learn how to reconnect with the inner wisdom of your body by learning about your inbuilt
interoceptive awareness cues e.g being able to listen to the physical sensations within the body to reconnect with the ability to honour hunger and fullness cues whilst also eating with true satisfaction.
Workshop 2 second option
Healing body image
‘Your body is an instrument not an ornament’
Learning to accept your body’s genetic blueprint
Gratitude and self-care practices to help you respect your body
Healing body comparison, shame, and self-judgement
• Arrivals from 4 pm
• Settle in - Evening 1 hr Yin + Sound in the Arch Barn followed by delicious healthy dinner
• Saturday morning 1.5hr meditation & Yin in the Arch Barn followed by breakfast
• Introduction to 10 principles of Intuitive Eating self-care framework Workshop with Georgina Wright
• Lunch followed by afternoon deer park walk / forest bathing / treatment options
• Evening 1 hr Vinyasa practice in the Arch Barn followed by dinner in Hawks House
• Cottage Yoga Nidra and slide into bed
• Sunday morning 1.5hr meditation & Vinyasa practice in the Arch Barn followed by breakfast in Hawks house
• Healing body image Workshop with Georgina Wright
• Lunch followed by afternoon forest bathing / treatment options
• Early evening 1 hr Yin practice in the Arch Barn followed by dinner in Hawkes House
• Cottage Yoga Nidra and slide into bed
• Breakfast and departures for 10 am
Tickets can be paid for in instalments with monthly or split payments. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
- Sharing room with shared bathroom £650
- Hawks House Master Double Bed with en suite £899
- Herons Nest £850
- Double Bedroom with en suite £850
- Double Bedroom Shared Bathroom £800